Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh that'sgreat. U're good member and good player. Maybe put some your replays?
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
What is your name in real life:Robert Patinson lol kidding roberto
What is your name in-game:SER0
How many time do you spend in-game:mm like 2-4hrs
how many time do you spend in-forums:2-4hrs
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 4th dan
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )torisex.tbm xDDD
Tell us about your knows in-game well i know alot but what i must know is that i made a
istake and yea im rong and im not comming back becouse i cotrejected from [-p] well
i dont know if u got acepted or rejected and i realy dont car i was seeing all the clans
well the most of the clans forums and all of them have a diferent form to do the things
and i think heres where i belong and ass darkstate said its hard to come back and yes
im sorry and water im sorry yea i leave this clan for a dumb reson and i just wantd
to go with foxy and well as all here know i olmost always sayed Psy 4 ever and all
those things but know i see that i was rong and well im sorry to all here and sorry
to darkstate bro im sorry u know that ur my bets freind here and well actualy i failed u
(dramatizacion) xDDD lol and well actualy dark makes me much of favors but what i want to say
is sorry i love u all guys and im not gay but i love u ur my family and ur the best
i could have thanks to all

Tell us about your knows in forums
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )¬¬ ^^ xD
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):realy xDDD
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
WHat is you GMT:
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:
How many time do you spen on IRC:
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
What is the most important comand on IRC:Family
What is the most important comand in-game: psy
Awesome set mc!
=====================
suggest a price for this set:

But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Full 128
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I say NO! for SER0
XD (just kidding) XD
Come Back SER0!
Originally Posted by SER0 View Post
What is your name in real life:Robert Patinson lol kidding roberto
What is your name in-game:SER0
How many time do you spend in-game:mm like 2-4hrs
how many time do you spend in-forums:2-4hrs
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 4th dan
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )torisex.tbm xDDD
Tell us about your knows in-game well i know alot but what i must know is that i made a
istake and yea im rong and im not comming back becouse i cotrejected from [-p] well
i dont know if u got acepted or rejected and i realy dont car i was seeing all the clans
well the most of the clans forums and all of them have a diferent form to do the things
and i think heres where i belong and ass darkstate said its hard to come back and yes
im sorry and water im sorry yea i leave this clan for a dumb reson and i just wantd
to go with foxy and well as all here know i olmost always sayed Psy 4 ever and all
those things but know i see that i was rong and well im sorry to all here and sorry
to darkstate bro im sorry u know that ur my bets freind here and well actualy i failed u
(dramatizacion) xDDD lol and well actualy dark makes me much of favors but what i want to say
is sorry i love u all guys and im not gay but i love u ur my family and ur the best
i could have thanks to all

Tell us about your knows in forums
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )¬¬ ^^ xD
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):realy xDDD
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
WHat is you GMT:
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:
How many time do you spen on IRC:
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
What is the most important comand on IRC:Family
What is the most important comand in-game: psy

-_- I see you did not have luck with other clans! i say yes
OlllllllO