Toribash
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
cool! btw im gonna try and joing LOP (love of parkour) organisation but i need to make another parkour replay

cool make it best as possible and GL with dat ^^
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Mobin before telling you my opinion i have to admit that you are a magnificent artist.So ....about Zombieclaws .....um.....I...i have to tell you that straight.I hate it.Sorry.
It is my opinion and i just dont like the theme(Zombie-Santaclaws-Troll-Elf-Evil)
I like more things like robofaces (largekilla for e.g.).So,yea I put an 8.5/10.
And btw make me a head after finishing this.Like a robo-halo head or something like a serious human face (brown hair) which will look determined and not smiling.plz

Hey bro! Thank u for ur feedback! I like to hear what people think about my art;-)
Ah and btw.. It is Not an Zombie.. It Should be the "grinch" Google him if u don't
Know him! ;-) haha
But I think I have to Chang something here and there, anyways! But also a zombie Santa would be nice... Heheh or maybe the guy from nightmare before Christmas! Well I wil see..
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
what's on your mind when someone is shoveling or lifting? or do somekind of thing like that?

in my opinion, i dont care about that thing, if someone shovel me and i cant counter that, then im the one whose noob, i never complain about shovel or lifting or clap. i hate when a player disrespect his opponent
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I'm so bored, someone wanna spar? ._.

Btw mobin hows my set going? :3

Congrats on your 1000th posts bro
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
Congrats on your 1000th posts bro

lulz thx xD
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
sj wanna spar?
or maybe sparkour

I'm sparrring right now :3

What are you guys up too? :/
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 13, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
what's on your mind when someone is shoveling or lifting? or do somekind of thing like that?

in my opinion, i dont care about that thing, if someone shovel me and i cant counter that, then im the one whose noob, i never complain about shovel or lifting or clap. i hate when a player disrespect his opponent

lol calm down man XD and when someone shovel me in aikido or abd i dont care of dat coz i suck in ths mod...
just a fancy signature