Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
Didn't say you have to run with pistol all the time. Depends on the situation but sometimes it's better to run with pistol than knife if you are unsure if you are gonna get into action.

No, then you walk with your primary.
If you think you will run into a enemy, then you have your primary equipped.
If you are 99% sure that there is nobody who can shoot/hear you near, or if you need to get to cover fast, you run with the knife.

There is no pistol middle ground.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 2, 2016 at 06:50 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
No, then you walk with your primary.
If you think you will run into a enemy, then you have your primary equipped.
If you are 99% sure that there is nobody who can shoot/hear you near you or if you need to get to cover fast, you run with the knife.

There is no pistol middle ground.

Well if you think so. It works for me pretty well. Also walking with your primary isn't the best idea when you are awping (I snipe alot).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Well if you think so. It works for me pretty well. Also walking with your primary isn't the best idea when you are awping (I snipe alot).

In a close quarters situation if you have an AWP, your pistol (for example CZ) is your primary (unless you have balls and you want to go for close range awp shots). If you have a shotgun and a p250, in medium/long range p250 is your primary.
If you want to get to places fast and you think you are safe, use the knife.
If you think you might end up trading with someone, use your primary (weather it may be a pistol or a rifle)

There is no pistol run middle ground.
If you need to run with the pistol because you get picked off when you run with the knife, it means you don't know when to run with a knife and when not.
It doesn't mean you should run with the pistol.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 2, 2016 at 06:58 PM.
In a close quarters situation if you have an AWP, your pistol (for example CZ) is your primary (unless you have balls and you want to go for close range awp shots). If you have a shotgun and a p250, in medium/long range p250 is your primary.
If you want to get to places fast and you think you are safe, use the knife.
If you think you might end up trading with someone, use your primary (weather it may be a pistol or a rifle)

There is no pistol run middle ground.

I say good luck figuring out when to use what technique ingame especially when you don't have alot of experience and getting killed with your knife out or getting kicked by bunch of russian kids for being late for the defuse because running with your primary weapon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say good luck figuring out when to use what technique ingame especially when you don't have alot of experience and getting killed with your knife out or getting kicked by bunch of russian kids for being late for the defuse because running with your primary weapon.

Then get more experience before giving out advice like "run with the pistol instead"
Sure, the p90 is easier to use at first but when facing decent players you will get rekt by rifles.
Just because it's easier doesn't make it better.
Same goes for this, running with the pistol is mildly safer, but it's not the proper/optimal way to run if you want to get to places fast.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 2, 2016 at 07:04 PM.
Then get more experience before giving out advice like "run with the pistol instead"

It's clearly up to you whether you are going to take my advice into account or no.

Also when I say run with pistol I really don't mean "walk with your primary" when you are engaging enemy you obviously wont put out your sidearm but when you need to get somewhere quickly and you are unaware of enemy position you obviously wont dick around with the primary gun and knife is too risky.

I'm going to wrap this up by saying it is all the thing of the ingame situation and your personal preferences.
Last edited by Zephh; Jun 2, 2016 at 07:14 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
supreme is right now full of hackers omg... 14-9 for us, one private profile with 100 ping is spining like hell around the map in that 14-9 round and then every fucking round he killed us from any distance, threw any smoke and shits and we lost 14-16... I think he was boosting one of his shit mates. How toxic can you be to use hacks, but especially spin bot...
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Simple, don't play matchmaking.

Word. Matchmaking is one hell of a cancerous russian kids with wallhacks and shit.

Faceit is where you really wanna play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can someone help me? I havent had my pc started for a few days and now my mouse is sooo slow and weird ingame. Even tho its the same settings as b4 everywhere. Its like: For a whole 360 I need to move my mouse like 2-3 times. With the settings I normally used I did a whole 360 with 1 move to the right. No clue how to explain that anyhow better I am really sorry but I guess you can imagine what I mean.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again