Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you certainly leave in one of the worst moments blak... at least from my point of view... i can understand what u say and i just cant disuade anybody from doing anything as has been proved, but one thing is for sure, clan elite will NOT die!
i have to talk with you whenever you can, in msn if you can or otherwise on toribash... i have a couple points that i want to straighten and i cant tell them here nor by pm cause i want the conversation to be "straight"
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post
you certainly leave in one of the worst moments blak... at least from my point of view... i can understand what u say and i just cant disuade anybody from doing anything as has been proved, but one thing is for sure, clan elite will NOT die!
i have to talk with you whenever you can, in msn if you can or otherwise on toribash... i have a couple points that i want to straighten and i cant tell them here nor by pm cause i want the conversation to be "straight"

I think you miss understood what he said, which I can't blame you because it was strangely worded. He said he has a serious problem with people thinking that the clan will die and he goes onto say basicaly that he is leaving but he hasn't really been a part of the clan and hasn't done much as leader anyways.

Not trying to make you look stupid I just wanted to assure you that bnw doesn't think this clan will die.
o/
so long, good friend. May we meet up again very soon, and maybe talk on mIRC...if i get it working again...
I wish you the best of luck on your future journeys
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
D= idk if i trust you buddeh...at least i kept yours...errmm....decent.
I think if you make me one, it'll have like...pr0n or "Saru sux" or somethin on it lol
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
D= idk if i trust you buddeh...at least i kept yours...errmm....decent.
I think if you make me one, it'll have like...pr0n or "Saru sux" or somethin on it lol

HWHAT u don't trust my avvy choices? Ima go slit my wrist now
Originally Posted by Sangriento View Post

As masta said, I hope you didn't misinterpret me. But I'd love to have a conversation with you. Maybe pm me and set a time possibly?
oh no i did understand it the right way xD you guys are the one that missinterpretated, my message did sounds like i ment what u understood, but it wasnt that, i was just raising my morale by saying the clan wont die, because i know it wont. also we'll just chat when we meet ingame or somethin, dont worrie about it i just want to say a couple things and i dont want u to take them in the wrong way as here in the forum happened xD
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
well, you will be missed
and we must keep this clan alive

everyone on full alert for prospects we need members
goodbye blak
-Howard
^ Spelling Fail.