yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We organise everything in a different way and these threads are quick ones who are brigged after we solve the problem. It makes everything faster. So it's not an issue.
Self Description: My name is Rojan, I am 17 and I live in the united states. I am quite an active person here now seeing to how I am injured and can't do much. I am only white belt on this account but on my alternate I am black belt. I reverted to this account cause I wanted to hide away from Imapirates insults towards me but that didn't seem to work. I was inactive with my alternate account and just returned. I remember back when I started( in 2009) I wanted to join but as I was thinking about applying life happened and I was forced into inactivity, other then spending a lot of my time with my girlfriend, playing toribash and posting on the forums is what I am going to do with most of my day. I dropped out of school so I have 6 hours to just post after that I hang out with my gf for about 3 hours maybe more then I come home and I am back to toribash.
GMT: -7
Past Clans: Assault and Essence
Belt and Qi: White and 6. Black and 1006 on my alternate.
Are you active on forums?: I have done nothing but post. 2 hours ago this account had no posts.
An image of your Tori: Once Sado is done with my avatar. That will have my Tori in it.
Favorite/Best mod: Aikido
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: I haven't saved mp matches so I will have to get those to you guys later.
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
Why do all you people have shitty ass computers? I only spent 800 bucks on this computer and I can run a bunch of games on very high.

800 is a lot...
I probably use it for something else before even reach 400.