Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yep bro just let you know that we really love the jokes we love make art and one of the most important thing we love the spar we are not all the time in-game but we are enough we are very very friendly and we respect the decisions. Today was a crazy day cuz tha clan got a boom but the ones that make are happy and we are too we are getting on again with new friends and players our objective is making a better comunity with better persons and players that know what tb mean for each player. How i said before we are getting on again and if you have friends that would like to come with us just tell me I'll talk with they.... But for other side and the most important welcome i'll wish that you feel comfortable there.. welcome
ye I'll do a lot a really like and not rich but i have a good state of money i saw that this is one of your best qualitys xD well lets do it if you need a fovor anything just tell me maybe i can help you
Guys I've got new head!! Just /dl and /lp me becouse I haven't got time now to show you it. ;P
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Good player! Welcome!
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide