Toribash
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Yes, the one Kradel posted was pretty sad, lol. But I haven't read the other one so I will read it later. ;)

I didn't read any of them because I don't have the patience to read something that long XD TLR version pls? :3
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Yes, the one Kradel posted was pretty sad, lol. But I haven't read the other one so I will read it later. ;)

K I pmed who I think it was but omg im almost a senior member I want to get tori prime to name my member kinda thing like Okami did and xNess did oh also I think okami ment wolf in Japanese lol I know it was some animal
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
K I pmed who I think it was but omg im almost a senior member I want to get tori prime to name my member kinda thing like Okami did and xNess did oh also I think okami ment wolf in Japanese lol I know it was some animal

I think you should, all toriprime people are sw0g.
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
I didn't read any of them because I don't have the patience to read something that long XD TLR version pls? :3

Lol, me neither, I hate being patient.
And that was the main reason I didn't read the other story cx
Last edited by tylercoon; Jan 30, 2014 at 06:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Yea lol I really want it but I spent my money on Jordans...what a dumbass
Yea lol I really want it but I spent my money on Jordans...what a dumbass

Sell dem Jordans for 500 million dollars. cx
Then you will have ToriPrime and VIP ;o
Sell dem Jordans for 500 million dollars. cx
Then you will have ToriPrime and VIP ;o

I bought them for $130 but today im happy I got to a 7th dan and im senior member yay

Lol, me neither, I hate being patient.
And that was the main reason I didn't read the other story cx

Well most toriprime people are jerks Tbh XD but still, The perks of toriprime are very sw0g worthy.

Your the first person to think of wolf instead of god. thank you so much XD. Most people see the "kami" in my name and think that it means wolf god or something weird like that XD.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
I bought them for $130 but today im happy I got to a 7th dan and im senior member yay

Congrats. cx
Your the first person to think of wolf instead of god. thank you so much XD. Most people see the "kami" in my name and think that it means wolf god or something weird like that XD.

:O
I see now.
Anyways are you mainly Japanese?
Last edited by tylercoon; Jan 30, 2014 at 07:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well most toriprime people are jerks Tbh XD but still, The perks of toriprime are very sw0g worthy.

XD lol I was born in japan I still know a bit hey one question are you Japanese or just have a Japanese signature and like japan etc seems me and tyler have the same question