Toribash
Yeah I read on an app called MangaRock, saves my position even to the exact page i left on on multiple manga
i used to use that but it didnt have a shit ton of mangas i wanted to read so i gave up on it
are you shy? That's cute ;)
i had like three different ones on my phone, but whatever, seems like you like doing it your way :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Yeah I read on an app called MangaRock, saves my position even to the exact page i left on on multiple manga

Ya, i use the same app.

Or just write everything on a notepad
Originally Posted by Reimu View Post
someone recommend me an anime similar to yowamushi pedal please x)

Haikyuu
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Ya, i use the same app.

Or just write everything on a notepad

Its great right hahaha. I payed for it years ago so I have an ads free account and its the best thing ever, it was like 1$ or so, very worth it.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Its great right hahaha. I payed for it years ago so I have an ads free account and its the best thing ever, it was like 1$ or so, very worth it.

wait, there is/was a paid version ?
i didn't knew lol, i may buy it later. And yea, it's the best reader :^)
Yep there is hahaha, its worth it mate, i have an account so when I changed phones it saved all my info and favourites and where i was on each manga etc.

I just liked that I could download the manga by chapters and read whenever i didn't have signal or something. (which is whenever I'm at home loool)
That feature basically explains why Manga Rock is the best haha.The images have a very high quality, so whenever i was reading, i was just like r.i.p my mobile data, also i don't know why it's blocked in Germany :s.

And how can you not have signal at home ?
Confirmed, ConCon lives in the woods, away from the ordinary people lol.