alright well first time tricking
couldn't manage to muster up a normal replay so i made this because it was fun

pretty shure he meant posting another replay with a normal ending
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
lol forgot to post the replay

you don't need to tell me what i need to improve on, i'm fine with a yes or no
Attached Files
INTERGALACTIC CASHFLOW.rpl (403.2 KB, 48 views)
Last edited by Demon; Dec 30, 2016 at 07:42 AM. Reason: BRUGH?
pacquiao
ok i was summoned because this is tricking, hi hello

ok so i dont like how you jump off your toe on 625

and the push off at 576 wasn't really realistic

523 wasn't a pretty position at all

the trick afterwards was kinda stiff lookin. only your leg and shoulders really moved in it.

the hook afterwards was ok. your chest and pecs werent really i sync afterwards

327 was ok but the webster was kinda slow

all in all, you can do better. i dont think this really shows your potential. imo with this replay in mind i would say no. i havent looked at the madmans yet tho, so im not sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
ok it's been 2 weeks and i haven't had any votes at all

once again i don't want cnc so if i could just get the yes or no that would be COOL!
pacquiao
Kyle:

first off, sorry for the wait, midterm exams came up, didnt have a lot of time to do stuffs

Spinnin n kickin

while its pretty sleek lookin, its also very, very basic. I basically do that whole replay when I just mess around waiting for an idea to pop up. It's a bit twitchy but it shows that you somewhat understand tori's movement.

Blood diamond

again, this is also somewhat generic. even tho I like the first hit its nothing spectacular, nothing really stands out here. again tho, you can move around, which is a good start for any replay maker

Runaway

while im not really an expert on realism, that run looked sorta like it was going to fail pretty fast had the platform not ended as soon as it did. I did like the transition from the platoform, onto the beam and to the next platform tho, very nice. I dont know much about tricking, but I believe the trick you tried to do at around 1470 shouldn't look like that. otherwise, again, I don't see much originality. I guess you utilize the environment in some ways, but that's just kinda what you do in pk maps anyway

all in all, I would suggest delving deeper into replaymaking, experimenting a bit, trying new stuff. You can move around pretty nicely which is a good start, now you just have to utilize that in your replays together with some creativeness and you will be on a good way to glory. It's gonna be a no for now, but I hope you will eventually come back

as for murc, since you applied on the weekend, ill review you next week, flood my pms if i dont after like saturday morning, or im gonna forget
h