Toribash
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
In the past, the skills team did accept replays where people practiced realism creativity and like reallly good replays I havent been so much of a fan of that but, it is what is, it is a skill that can help the clan, especially if a video is involved.

But does that have to do with the skills team today? Besides, we do have an ingame crew.

P.S Just asking.
Replay thread

Just made...

Its up to Mystery if he wants to judge replays for skills, ingame crew only cares about whether someone is helpful via multiplayer. We only care that somone isnt out there embarassing us and getting pwned with our tag, and we only care about if we go vs another clan that our clan dose not get pwned, so single player really means nothing to ingame crew.
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
Its up to Mystery if he wants to judge replays for skills, ingame crew only cares about whether someone is helpful via multiplayer. We only care that somone isnt out there embarassing us and getting pwned with our tag, and we only care about if we go vs another clan that our clan dose not get pwned, so single player really means nothing to ingame crew.

I will accept it as skill only for the sake of clan videos and such. I will edit the thread to include that when I get home.
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
Iemagazine
2/3

If someone completes two out of three tests, I believe they have made it in the clan. Right?
[Secret]
Right you are spritez.

Invited iemagazine to the clan, welcome!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.