Toribash
You're loved, rainbow. Best of luck, and looking forward to getting you back
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Quick Q for you knowledgeable out there

taking shrooms for the first time with my 2 best friends sometime in May, recommend me some shit to do
FIRED UP
Go into the woods, bring hammocks, food and drink. Eat your vegetables midday, walk, talk, run, jump, scream, dance and bathe in the forest. Try not to lose sight of any of your pals and have a good time. You'll be coming down with the sunset, so make a fireplace, hang your hammocks around it, and chat about your experiences until you doze off.

If you have the stamina for it, eat more and trip through the night ��
-----
Did something comparable with a friend, but on an island in a forest lake. We were freezing as the sun began to set, and decided to paddle back the the mainland in our overfilled canoe after midnight. It was a 40 min paddle, and during our return we were convinced there was a bear swimming after us (it turned out to be a beach ball :| ), and almost tipped our half-rotten canoe countless times by focusing on the full¨moon and the cinematic clouds rather than the fact that we were Paddling Under the Influence in the middle of a cold lake 1 o'clock in the morning.
Good times.
Last edited by liaxo; Feb 20, 2017 at 03:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Quick Q for you knowledgeable out there

taking shrooms for the first time with my 2 best friends sometime in May, recommend me some shit to do

just sit there and watch

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
stuff

Yeah I was thinking of going camping but there aren't really any good places to do that where I live. All the camping-viable areas are little sites surrounded by dozens more sites and pretty densely populated in the summertime

might have to take a little roadtrip to find a decent spot
FIRED UP
When I experimented with a hallucinogenic, it was very important to me that there was at least one sober person responsibly looking after me, and maintaining an environment I knew well.

Take it for what its worth
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I took LSD once before and it was pretty intense, definitely wasn't as hallucinogenic as I thought it would be. The crew is ready to move on and try shrooms, though. While doing a roadtrip and being in an unfamiliar place for the first time on shrooms MIGHT be a bad idea, it also might not be. This is my 1 week of work off for the entire year and it would totally suck to ruin it. However my best friends is good friends with someone who knows a fuckton about weed/psychedelics so I don't anticipate anything bad coming from supply. The guy with also probably give us some tips. Met him myself once and we smoked by a creek and stacked rocks for a while, he's super weird but cool.

So basically I'm just wondering if we'll be able to manage ourselves on shrooms out in the wilderness for a day lol

option 2 is sit in my friend's house and look for shit to do, but we've been doing that for years and there is a high chance of it being pretty boring. How well do shrooms and weed mix? One of my friends is a huge fiend so we'll be smoking and tripping, no doubt.
Last edited by Hush; Feb 20, 2017 at 04:55 PM.
FIRED UP
I can ask my friend. He's the one who knows more about Chemistry than most. Additionally, he knows a great deal about drugs. He was the one to be there for me when I tried that one drug once. If you have any specific questions I can forward them.

I'm actually going to Colorado on spring break to see him.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!