Toribash
We absolutely need to kick out inactives. It's making the clan look like shit. I'm growing tired of having them around and it's starting to piss me off.
Hi!
First of all I wish to introduce myself as your new ally!
I think what Emo says is completly true, make a thread and kick all of those who have not posted within 48 hours. That will decrease the list of inactive members. Set new standards for the clan such as belts and give a warn to those members you think should not be in the clan (if any).
Hope this helped!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Well damnit, them being inactive is not making the clan look bad in anyway.that's your oppion an its starting to piss me off that there are certain people complain about the matter. Do samething about it or shit the hell up! Not trying to be rude to anyone, that's how I feel about the matter. If we have members, clanmods are going to which us closely, thats samthing I don't need to deal with atm.
-----
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Hi!
First of all I wish to introduce myself as your new ally!
I think what Emo says is completly true, make a thread and kick all of those who have not posted within 48 hours. That will decrease the list of inactive members. Set new standards for the clan such as belts and give a warn to those members you think should not be in the clan (if any).
Hope this helped!

welcome bro!Also I do.
Last edited by Drakeco; Nov 25, 2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Well, to be honest, my first impression when I saw the clan rooster was a whole load of new unknown users, and also, a bad organized clan ranking system. So I would consider kicking inactive members.
Also, do you need a story for legendary? My prices are cheap and my quality is sublime.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Promoting would cause chaos.
You should only promote the actives and kick the inactive.
You cannot get mad because people don't post, because some don't know how.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me