9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

WHAT'S GOING OOONNN?!?!?!
Omg, first me, then jomoko, then franco, NOW FOXY AND SER0? WTF IS HAPPENING This clan will surely die ._. UNLESS you guys recruit some more.

EDIT - AND WATERSURF!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! WHAT THE HELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD
This is utter bullshit.........................and I think I kinda caused all this........................guys...............thi s is kind of considered CLAN HOPPING. Trying out different clans?? I don't see why you need to "try out for new clans"? I'm not saying good bye because ser0 better come back AND FOXY AND WATERSURF
u r a good people, gl
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
truth i love this clan, and I'll never get out of this clan, just if I am banned from this clan
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I love all of mc heads lol all I need now is a set
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Lol well I guess we went out with a bang huh guys =D I am out my self =D I feel as though I hardly even get on tb in game anymore and when I am in game I never see any of you T_T farwell mates a wild kaiokay will appear again at some point k?

Also I am going to give tb a break
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
yes it is we can't do anything i will recruit some more ppl the ones the stay is because they really love the clan thanks all =P
[Psy]Vanori
Hello there Psy.
hello there my name is joshua brock harper im 14 years old and i live in austraila.

Most of you will know my main Stich wich has been banned for account trading till next month.

I have been invited to the clan as dark knows me on my main and i pmed him asking if this account reached the requirements he asked if i had an alt i said this is an alt my main is stich and then yer.

So Hello to all and how are you.