Toribash
I like Ed Sheeran, Thirty Seconds To Mars, The 1975, Lil' Eddie, Eminem, Hopsin, Macklemore x Ryan Lewis, and YouTube artists like Boyce Avenue, Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
To be fair, non-mainstream hip-hop is also about bitches and money (+drugs).

Depends which artists you listen to. A lot of non-mainstream rappers I listen to make really meaningful music.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
True, there are also really crappy mainstream rap songs with really good beats.

It was about the lyrics now, not the beats.

But eh, pretty sure Eminem doesn't rap about drugs bitches and money.

And 30 seconds to mars is nice indeed bullet.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
It was about the lyrics now, not the beats.

But eh, pretty sure Eminem doesn't rap about drugs bitches and money.

And 30 seconds to mars is nice indeed bullet.

Eminem rapping about bitches

Some of my personal favorite rapper/hip hop artist

I'm down for pretty much any genre of music, as long as it sounds good to me, lately I've been really into Wolfmother, as well as Classical stuff like Satie, Mozart, and Beethoven. My music preferences shift with my mood though.
Moving swiftly on, here is something I spent too much time on.

Glimpsed
why
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I actually have no idea, it's like a new level of shitposting that's so shitty that it isn't even shitposting

Thanks for wasting a precious minute of my life.
So what is everyone's favorite genre of music? Mine's rap

I like the sound of washing machines. I just sit there, leaning against my washing machine as it's soothing melodies wash away all the ailments of my soul. Those are the only times I feel truly whole.
Moving swiftly on, here is something I spent too much time on.

I want to punch you in the face and then build a time machine so I could do it again and again forever and ever until my arm is compressed into a rock hard stump. I would continue doing this with each limb until I was forced to start biting your kneecaps.
-----
Yeah. Sorry if this comes off as annoying, but if anyone wants to check out and maybe contribute to this org (Toribash Debate Club) as a favour to a clan mate that would be great. You might even get some fun out of it. It's just so depressing watching it slowly dying like a abandoned child's hopes and dreams of making a difference of mattering to the world one day.
Last edited by Zelda; Jun 28, 2015 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
So it turns out some people here actually go ingame now, but the servers are always full so i can never join you guys
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]