Ranking
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You're jungling wrong. Take it from Oracle as well.

^ I approve
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Get over it and Carry yourself. 1540 elo only here atm. Leveling smurf for easy elo at 30.
It's really quite balanced if you think about it, if you say you're as good as you should be then you can easily win you + four bad players vs their five bad players, but trolls suck.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
It's impossible to find a competent team in ranked soloq.
0 wins 7 losses.
Support ftw

You should try support GP with three GP10 items and quints when you duo with a friend going AD ranged (make sure they start boots + 3 pots). Focus your E, then Q. Early game support, late game fourth carry.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
you should find a friend who is as skilled as you and try to play on a position that synergizes well with his.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Generally my friend and I have tried duo queue in ways in which we work together, i.e. support and ad carry bot, jungler and solo top, etc.

But it never works. Our randoms always feed and the enemy team works way better together, as thought they're all on skype or some shit.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
well, that is the point of galios, to counter ap...

Just got a ffunny loss forgiven, i went 11 0 with panth and still lost but got myself a loss forgiven, so funny.

And thank god, im getting so many retards on my team now, like im doing a 3 man premade i gank top and mid and suddently i look bot (a vayne and blitz premade) and they lost their tower , with no enemy gank pressure, before 10 minuts.

Its just... and then they blame the jungler lol althought when i do wukong jungle its for mid game-late game not to babysit the lanes.
If only i could have even more loss forgiven :c, its the second time i pwn top lane with my pantheon and i loose a game.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
You guys might think im stupid but what is this game about i haven't plkayed it at all (im into cod and fifa and battlefield).