Toribash
i have no religion at all so i have no idea what you guys are saying lol

btw i has surgery 2day
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
No religion means he doesn't believe in anything, he just believes the technology and science if you know what I mean.
Atheist means no believe in god.
Running away...
Yeah i myself am an atheist, and i find it pretty liberating to not have to obey any laws that are not written as laws of the country.
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
No religion means he doesn't believe in anything, he just believes the technology and science if you know what I mean.
Atheist means no believe in god.

that's exactly what an atheist is..
or he might be agnostic, we really don't know.

nice upp, i wish i was could commit apostasy (commit? idk) but yeah i'm not over 18 xD
apostasy? whats that?
Also good luck with you surgery bumb

I honestly dont know if I believe or not in God, I used to but now I am indirefent, what does it change?
ppl be like: how do u not know if you believe or not?
and I am like: yh... idk
good luck with surgery,bumb.
also,me too,im a agnostic atheist,the most ironic of it all is because my father is religious.
but i just supose to be religious at my father's view because i don't want to see him sad.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
apostasy? whats that?
Also good luck with you surgery bumb

I honestly dont know if I believe or not in God, I used to but now I am indirefent, what does it change?
ppl be like: how do u not know if you believe or not?
and I am like: yh... idk

Ok, so... from where do you think is the organization in our space?

How is possible most people be cured of cancer?

I was cured of the dengue because God loves me.

Think about that.

Also, good luck with your surgery bumble. If you dont die, god loves you, and if you die god loves you too. God loves us.

#BelieveInGod
Last edited by Arakata; Nov 30, 2015 at 09:11 PM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
I personally am christian. In my life over50% of my family, (all around the world), has had hardships like cancer or sickness. I prayed on my own every night and now they are all relatively good. I only have jesus christ to thank. PlZ no hate.

#BelieveInGod
Cnc?
The majority of us is christian, because we're american people, as spanish, portuguese and british brought us christianity well that's we are.
I'm christian also.

#GodLikesTacos
Running away...