Toribash
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Ur a bro! Who don't need to vote! ;-) everybody want u here!
Hehehe
But now stay in the clan and we all wil made this clan awesome as f..k XD
-----
Hey cheff Iam good, Ty. Enjoying my son and have some free time, due to a little photoshop workshop I do..(working on some new shoe models, which I can do from home office in Portugal) 2 hours drawing shoes then 2 hours drawing something else to get inspiration.. And technique. And then back to drawing shoes.. Hahah, my boss is okay with it, so yeah Iam fine, and Iam looking forward to see my family on Christmas when we move back to Germany.. He'll yeah, but then I have to study really hard cause if the break I did for working.. And in summer Iam done with everything.. And I can try to become an millonaire, nah better a billionaire,lol nah joke... Haha

Lulz May I ask how long have you done with my set? :3 or did you just start? =)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Sj I started today a bit on the head! ;-) will post some wips via pm soon! :-)

Sounds good, Well now i have to sleep So Good Night all
well guys still voting . tomorrow is the deadline for the vote and ill post on the first page the challenge„ so vote ;) anyway its 1:41am im freaking tired so night all e.e …
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
well guys still voting . tomorrow is the deadline for the vote and ill post on the first page the challenge„ so vote ;) anyway its 1:41am im freaking tired so night all e.e …

vote, what vote? ._.
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
vote, what vote? ._.

for this

nah i mean complicity: i se that the guy just wait to be KOed it should be Koed in the wave of the fight not just waiting like this (need to talk with your opoment)
and im thinking to do some little event(+little prize) so u need to vote first:
-parkour
-spar
-madman?

just a fancy signature
Sj you will have almost posted 1000,if you post 20 more posts.lol
-----
Could you please make a student sparrers clan rank and put me in.Also the winner for the rank sparrer will be my MASTER SHIFU.plz
Last edited by asdsasds; Dec 11, 2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Could you please make a student sparrers clan rank and put me in.Also the winner for the rank sparrer will be my MASTER SHIFU.plz

"student sparer"... humm not need to creat dat . we all are still a student, (like me i still learm spar by myself)
and u ca post your spar here and we say wats wrong in it :3
just a fancy signature
"student sparer"... humm not need to creat dat . we all are still a student, (like me i still learm spar by myself)
and u ca post your spar here and we say wats wrong in it :3

True true
-----
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Sj you will have almost posted 1000,if you post 20 more posts.lol
-----

Pfft 9 posts more

Nvm 8
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 11, 2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump