Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm New Conglomerate too
Anyway, lets play sometime together.
We could maybe make a like Zone outfit, or a Zone and Oblv outfit (outfit is like a clan).
Oh I think I know. Is it "thank you"?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Sure.

My Steam is "xxmrminecraftguyxx". I know, the name. I was like 12 >.>

ADD ME FAGGOTS.

Also, if you haven't gotten PlanetSide 2 yet, install it. It's free. And when it asks you to pick your "team" or w/e, pick New Conglomerate (it's the blue one) so we can play with each other.
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Hey guys, what's happening here?

Oh, I'm just sitting here staring at your avatar, trying to figure out if it is hand drawn or photoshopped. (Hint hint)
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Sure.

My Steam is "xxmrminecraftguyxx". I know, the name. I was like 12 >.>

ADD ME FAGGOTS.

Also, if you haven't gotten PlanetSide 2 yet, install it. It's free. And when it asks you to pick your "team" or w/e, pick New Conglomerate (it's the blue one) so we can play with each other.

You know its free to change your name on Steam, right
Anyways, I will download Planetside 2 on my new computer (Well not really new, but have not played it for a long time) and yeah, maybe we can play.
Oh, and my name is the same as on Toribash with warrior spelt correctly :P

When I used to play, I was red team, not blue. It doesn't matter thou, when beta ended they decided to remove all of our characters, and their equipment. Thats why I decided to stop playing
Last edited by Laser; Nov 4, 2013 at 02:36 AM.
S A D B O Y S
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): robloxduncan12

--- List your alternate accounts:none

--- List your previous clan(s):none

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time-zone: mostly every day, but only about an hour each day

Questions
Provide all answers beside the guillemet (»).

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
»I want to join this clan because this clan is a lot more friendly than others.
Many other clans have very high standards, but this clan is laid back and lax.
I would also like to join a clan that has a great staff that wants to help others instead of making a name for themselves.

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
»Like I said last time, this clan has a lot less strict requirements. this clan also appears to be more friendly than most of the clans I have seen.

--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
»I could easily contibute by being kind and nice to others. I would als be good for being nice to everyone, for everyone's sake.

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
»I have had many fun experiences, mainly with singleplayer. Other times, though I like to find fun mods to play on, and recently I've been wanting to go pro on Toribash.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
»When I took the quiz, it said I was green/white.

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
»The purpose of life is to live it to the fullest, even when the world arund you is opposing you.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
»I would definitely kill myself to let my friends, and my family, to live. I don't care WHAT the circumstances. Others DESERVE to live more than me.

--- What is "love"?
»Love is a bond that cannot - and will not - be broken.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
»Umm, is that a trick question?

=== III. Aptitude
Provide at least three (3) pieces of art, and/or replays.

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
»

--- Optionally, write a paragraph explaining any other skills that you may have. (If, for any reason, you are unable to meet the above condition for this section, this is not optional.)
»(I'll do this instead) I feel like I will contribute a lot not only through emotional things,(bow chicka bow wow) but i can contribute through if someone is having trouble with emotions throughout THEIR LIFE.

=== IV. Perception
1. Orange, yellow green, blue green

2. red orange, golden, and lime green

=== V. Reflection
Thoughts, concerns, possible scathing witticisms:

--- Your thoughts on the application process, in particular, this form?
»Everything to me is fine.

--- At least one of the questions on this form, in part or in whole, required you to think in an unusual manner (i.e., shift your mental gears, so to speak). What have you learned about yourself, after completing your application?
»I have found out that whenever I am more devoted to a task, I am more trustworthy.

Hope You Like My Application!
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
You know its free to change your name on Steam, right
Anyways, I will download Planetside 2 on my new computer (Well not really new, but have not played it for a long time) and yeah, maybe we can play.
Oh, and my name is the same as on Toribash with warrior spelt correctly :P

When I used to play, I was red team, not blue. It doesn't matter thou, when beta ended they decided to remove all of our characters, and their equipment. Thats why I decided to stop playing

Yeah, I know. I thought you had to give your original account name to find me? If not, it's "Call me Clay"

And my PlanetSide2 is ToadFrog. because #YOLOSwag