Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So we talking about School Shootings? Amazing.

My cousin went to Columbine High when it was shot up by the two boys.

She escaped alive, but died a few months later from a robbery at a restaurant.

Dude, wtf. That is the worst luck ever. Jesus
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Just got back from vacation and now im going right back into school. Hopefully Principles of Aikido will be finished by the end of this week. I know its a lot to read but I'd appreciate some opinions and I'm open to contributions. Its in the knowledge base.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
the only school shooting england has had was at dunblane which tbh if i lived in dunblane id want to shoot up a school too

then theres america. what the fuck are you guys doing to piss these people off so much
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Dunblane is in Scotland you fucking wanker.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Where are TA members usually gathering ingame ? I fought one or two only since I was accepted.
I'd like to see some ta servers cause pub sucks
I also haven't played aikido in mainly a year, partly because above reason.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I make TA servers all the time usually with cool colorful titles. But since nobody loves me, very few TA people actually join. I wish more people would wear the armband because I cannot identify 99% of members ingame. -_-
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
I make TA servers all the time usually with cool colorful titles. But since nobody loves me, very few TA people actually join. I wish more people would wear the armband because I cannot identify 99% of members ingame. -_-

To broke to afford arm texture for the band lol.

What are some other online game you guy's play? We could all play some together or something like that.
Originally Posted by meow View Post
Dunblane is in Scotland you fucking wanker.

c'mon let him dream. D:

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."