6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NinjaAiPoM View Post
(...)cya guys

Yea bai :/.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
New dudezor - RiseAgainst
Here comes teh ToriAgent man, he already did help us with some sort of a problem ;) (no need to mention teh details in such place), and well, guess what, he iz in. The only problem we have here is his lack of significant wushu skillz ;).
So I guess he just "Pulled a RiseAgainst" and got in, thanks to his usefulness ;), we'll - I hope we all (of those who rock ;) )will help da man in developing his wushu skillzors.

So big grats for you Rise, and hope you'll learn something here, and be a good friend to us, as we'll bt to you.

All da shiz you require is in RAsta thread, "few useful advise", and clan's ideology is in da "RA creed" and probably in "Reminder" too.

I know you know all of that, but why not mentioning it anyways again ;p?

Anyway, here'z that dude, let's initiate him nao:
bring some dead babies, a paddle and Michael Jackson, we'll have you initiated traditionally !
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 8, 2008 at 04:30 AM.
I know this guy great hes on our fanforum and stuffs I can teach you some moves and stuffs if ya want
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
You better not do that, we want this guy to play WELL :P [is mean] ;P!
I think we are all eager to give him advice if he needs any, just really glad to have him aboard. He has proven himself in TB, he has great personality and character, as well as good ambition.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Sep 8, 2008 at 12:07 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...