Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well i just say that if someone leave and want to come back will be harder cuz they didn't apreciate the clan. I don't think that it can be a good idea, and really i don't if other clan gets a better rank i just let you know guys that we are a family we aren't just players and if you want to leave it will be haarder to be again just for something that you didn't apreciate. I just say bye and...... really i don't know what i am feeling now I'll try to be responsable and more but.... well guys you have been decide and it was your fault to leave or not is a big decision for that ones that don't know what it mean for the clan.
Ok well the ones that will get banned from PsY is watersurf if you think watersurf that you are geting mature for it you are run they have been decided and i want that you close your fuck** mouth and respect the others......

Fuckin** close

Fucki** inmature thread
fox nobody want out of the clan all the clan take you like a nice person with respect and you are a friendly guys water have been left.... thanks god and now you just have to decide what you want just water was inmature and feel free to post in our threads.
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
Well i just say that if someone leave and want to come back will be harder cuz they didn't apreciate the clan. I don't think that it can be a good idea, and really i don't if other clan gets a better rank i just let you know guys that we are a family we aren't just players and if you want to leave it will be haarder to be again just for something that you didn't apreciate. I just say bye and...... really i don't know what i am feeling now I'll try to be responsable and more but.... well guys you have been decide and it was your fault to leave or not is a big decision for that ones that don't know what it mean for the clan.

¬¬ fuck darkstate fuck!!!! u made me cry well i dont know what to say
!!!! o abaout that "fuck darkstate fuck!!!!!" it wasnt a ofense but i jsut dont know
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: