Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

personally using one of the xtrfy nip mousemats (italian one, but that doesn't really matter). loving it. only negative thing about it are the stitched edges. this is an easy fix however, since it's already a tad too big to fit on my desc along side with my second screen and g27, so i just leave the bottom edge hang over the side of the desk a tad bit, which fixes the problem and makes it smooth and nice for the wrist.
M I N I V A N
I'm new to the game of CS GO,I bought like 3 weeks ago.
How do Skins work?
because they have a satuts that can have "worn out", "almost worn out", etc.
What happens if they get to the last status, they delete themselves or something?
Last edited by Corredor; May 23, 2016 at 01:39 AM.
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
I'm new to the game of CS GO,I bought like 3 weeks ago.
How do Skins work?
because they have a satuts that can have "worn out", "almost worn out", etc.
What happens if they get to the last status, they delete themselves or something?

CS:GO items never wear out, they stay at the wear they were acquired, permanently.
i.e. if your skin is Factory New, it will stay Factory New until the Steam servers die out in the coming apocalypse.

All skin wears in order from best to worst:
-- Factory New
-- Minimal Wear
-- Field Tested
-- Well Worn
-- Battle Scarred

Though that's the hugely simplified version. If you want to go more in-depth, start researching skin float values, as every individual skin has a different float value regardless of wear.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Damn solo que is so atrocious... It was a 2 man team (me and my premade friend) and the other 3 were premade too... they couldn't get 10 kills until the end of the game. When you know you are bad and you want to be intresting by saying you don't care and that top fraggers suck, that's already over limit toxic and boosted.
so u didnt solo queue?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Damn solo que is so atrocious... It was a 2 man team (me and my premade friend) and the other 3 were premade too... they couldn't get 10 kills until the end of the game. When you know you are bad and you want to be intresting by saying you don't care and that top fraggers suck, that's already over limit toxic and boosted.

Sounds like someone was exit fragging their brain off and flaming their teammates afterwards while looking at frags only. No wonder MM is toxic for you.
Last edited by cowmeat; May 25, 2016 at 12:51 AM.
I would love to see you playing with a team that can't to more than 10 kills all the match then being toxic because they are bad.