Toribash
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
/me sighs
I wish I could, I'm on my iPod, still grounded doe :<

There's an app for that. Anyways, when do you think you're going to be ungrounded, its summer here.
There is an app, but it's laggy as fuck and doesn't handle groups. And it's technically summer here but school doesn't get out until the 19th
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Grounded...

Seriously am I the only one here who isn't 12?

I'm young, but I manipulate my parents/others into getting whatever I want (perks of being a sociopath) and I'm basically living like I'm in my late 20's but with no financial obligations or responsibilities (until I move out).

Haha plata ujelly homie?
Not really, I needed a bit of a break anyways, but idc

And why do I have this slight feeling that you're my favorite little dumbass who got banned for posting in toriprime...
-----
But yet I have the same feeling you're not :/

Now I'm confused dammit
Last edited by PlataBear; Jun 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Because I'm great?

Seriously if I wasn't awesome and idolized by everyone I would have suicided a long time ago for all of my "other" hang-ups.

Beauty/talent has a price etc.
Yea I'm pretty sure my feeling is right...

Yes sir you are.

Also my usertitle slightly gives it away if you know what "vagrant" means when used as an adjective.
Ok , now . . . Who is Tyzex?

Hi hattersin o/
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Look for the person with a z in their name in my sig oofun

You got
-zayex
-Tyzo
-AzureMage
-ZeTo
Which one of these ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit