Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased some sweet cocaine that was laced, i mean cut. SlutHead is a failure to Earth, and menstruating narwhales agree wholeheartedly...yes. Anyway now, that Narwhales raped sluthead i'll rape narwhales...but not without a giant inflata-dick strapped upon thighs of the narwhale fantastic gotry factory minimum wage workers.
And now imma shank the guy
ate some thing that was a giant narwhale that was menstruating then he just magically transported to this crazy country full of noobs that shit fire. But the cheese tuned to swine and he puked out his organs. Into a cat is where I chop my balls with a large wedge door stopper. I once purchased some sweet cocaine that was laced, i mean cut. SlutHead is a failure to Earth, and menstruating narwhales agree wholeheartedly...yes. Anyway now, that Narwhales raped sluthead i'll rape narwhales...but not without a giant inflata-dick strapped upon thighs of the narwhale fantastic gotry factory minimum wage workers.
And now imma shank the guy from the supermarket
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
granted but its strange because you obbviously couldnt pay for anything better (.)__OOOOOOOo3..... what?

I wish everyone would just express how awesome i am
Last edited by damasta97; May 16, 2009 at 06:42 PM.
And now imma shank the guy from the supermarket who kicked my
And now imma shank the guy from the supermarket who kicked my awesome new avi
^ Spelling Fail.
BOUNA UPDATE

new avi

having another fight on the 30th

and officialy ungrounded for drinking!

and missing hiding =[
^ Spelling Fail.