Toribash
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Hmm... Okay hahah I have to rework it a bit! :-)

try it in another color (maybe if it work)but i think green still better thn other O_o
just a fancy signature
Yep it is in an early stage, only the face is finished I have to work on the hat and also on the sides... And the backpart..
But does it look like the grinch?
Also sj I start working on ur set! ;-)

Yeay <3 :*

Okey let's make this easy..

My App

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=432057&page=2
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 10, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
lulz wtf xD stahp following me sj!! I quit flip, you quit flip. I rejoin flip, you rejoin flip xD we are sum kinda bros right.. Anyways, its a no from me ;P jk yes
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
lulz wtf xD stahp following me sj!! I quit flip, you quit flip. I rejoin flip, you rejoin flip xD we are sum kinda bros right.. Anyways, its a no from me ;P jk yes

lulz, you followed me, I joined first

Sj check ur pm!:-) btw a yes from me... Wb! Bro!!

:3 Really, Am I so expected? ;P
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Ur a bro! Who don't need to vote! ;-) everybody want u here!
Hehehe
But now stay in the clan and we all wil made this clan awesome as f..k XD
-----
Hey cheff Iam good, Ty. Enjoying my son and have some free time, due to a little photoshop workshop I do..(working on some new shoe models, which I can do from home office in Portugal) 2 hours drawing shoes then 2 hours drawing something else to get inspiration.. And technique. And then back to drawing shoes.. Hahah, my boss is okay with it, so yeah Iam fine, and Iam looking forward to see my family on Christmas when we move back to Germany.. He'll yeah, but then I have to study really hard cause if the break I did for working.. And in summer Iam done with everything.. And I can try to become an millonaire, nah better a billionaire,lol nah joke... Haha
Last edited by mobinladen; Dec 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]