Toribash
If dragons aren't real, how will you explain the existence of those creatures in skyrim?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The creatures in skyrim is based on dinosaurs from the past ages, and mixed in with Greek Legends. Nobody can say they are not real/were not real. They could have just been myths, or they couldn't. As the moment, the only dragon that we know of, is the one in kuna's basement, and that one is just a huge post of a skyrim dragon. *he thinks it is alive*. The creature has changed throughout the years, and the dragon has many different styles it seems. The mythical creature/real creature is great for filling the children of the world with a great imagination and variation of wonderful things that may or may not exist. That's why there are 'Dragon Tales'. If you have further questions, please email dragonsorcreaturequestions@gmail.com and they will contact you as soon as they can with answers. Thanks for the great conversation, I hope you enjoy.

The email is real btw, not a fake.

HI SEKRIT! ONCE AGAIN!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Also

-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
He breathes fire, crushed you, flies, has a gigantic spiky tale, huge wings, and all you think about is his penis?

Good job mate :')
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

You should ask the Dovahkiin
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
i google image searched DRAGON PENIS, i regret nothing, also creative tatto ,eh?