Ranking
BREAKING BAD
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
THE picture won't load what is a spin off?
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
Those are meaningful names, and tags.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post

Mr. White

I hope I can make chemicals in that kind of special labratory suits. I do have a labcoat already.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I hope I can make chemicals in that kind of special labratory suits. I do have a labcoat already.

I work in a box
I am iSea btw was in trouble for sometime and also got banned rip me lol
I am going to beat N3WB one day dambit
Hey old people, how have y'all been I see all of us have now become busy with our own personal life. Nice to see that though I no longer have a PC to play Toribash on and probably won't get one for the next few years, i'll keep to posting on my iPad for the meantime but it's so hard keeping forward without being able to have a little fun playing with my old family on this game, maybe during the summer sometime we could all get a Huge hangout lobby for us and have some good old fun like the old days.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]