Toribash
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
you playing him jungle or top?

in top he is a good counter of tryn and easy to farm + escape ganks

i would say that if your junlge try to gank and make enemy use flash, your ulti will be back up but the enemy flash wont and you can then do a kill gank.

I bought him for the jungle mostly.
and what I call a successful gank is if someone dies, burns exhaust/flash/heal/anything, helps in anyway.

Meh, that's how I think.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Jarvan is best as a straight out tank IMO since he can initiate really well. The most DPS I would get on him would be Fratma's but nothing more, that means lose the Wit's End. Also, If you do want to use Atma's, make sure it's accompanied by a Frozen Mallet and not a Warmog's because of the added cc. I would rather get Atmog's on a more DPS based bruiser, not a pure tank.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I dunno... I mean, I do see your point and all. I just like the DPS offtank in him. It's pretty cool.

Will try a pure tank jungle. Then someone in normal solo queue will jungle so I can solo top. But that never happens -_-

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I also stuck in elo hell, but who doesn't?
But hey, I went down to 845 and I just climbed up to 1k again through malphite <3
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
the other guy is at 1800k , forgot his name lol.

im gona start ranked next week, now i got fullmetal pantheon, dragon wukong, blood taric.

Im ready.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Know what I love about myself as a player (hate to toot my own horn)
but I can play a range of characters, from ad to ap to junglers etc. While most my friends can only play one type, like ad, ap or tank.
Jack of all trades baby.

If you can't play different roles, then you are not a team player.

For me, it's not that I can't play different roles. But I prefer AP mid. My worst role would be jungler right now and I'm not too bad at it right now.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I can play every role, but the problem is all my friends from school can't, so I'm basically forced into bot support for ad carry even though they tend not to even last hit.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
i can play every role but i am prefering support or mid. i used to jungle main. but then came the jungle patch and i lost a ranked with lee sin. i swore to myelf i wont play him anymore if i lose one ranked with him. and so it happened.
but whatever. i tried a couple of different apīs for a week. my pools now: morgana/xerath/ahri/akali/gragas/kassadin/kennen/lux/malz7morg/orianna/rumble/(ryze)/swain/(Twisted fate)/(veigar)/Viktor/vlad/xerath/zilean
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666