Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Hey guys, what's happening here?

Life and death. Existence and oblivion. Bliss and agony. Everything happens here. And yet.. Nothing happens.
\o/
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I walk away from the keyboard for one day and we get 2 new members. Hi guys.

Hello.

Cant wait to get to know all of the clan members.
And who is ingame?
I have nothing to say..
Here is my full Apply

=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group):lighterx96

--- List your alternate accounts:RoronoaZ,and something else but i don’t remember the nick… D:

--- List your previous clan(s):The Shield,Pwned,and other “little” clans.

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time-zone:2-3 hours in game,4-5 hours in forum (by phone) and on Skype i’m online 24/24 because i’m online by phone,i never close it.

Questions
Provide all answers beside the guillemet (»).

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
» A guy i think… My name is Cristian,i’m 17 and i’m from Italy 
Something more huh?… Well,i can say i’m studying Informatics and scripting Lua at I.T.I.S. (Industrial Tecnic Statal Institute ), in my free time i do a lot of things but usually i play on Toribash or some MMORPG games xD

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
» Well, i never found an clan than stay active more than a month, so i want to try with you… (My mind says:
Join the Dark side…So i’ll try to join the Oblivion)
--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
» I make textures and i do marketing, i know to play in a lot of mods.My favorite is ABD and Greykido ;)

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
» I can play a lot of mods very well,i play since 2011 and i know a lot of strategies. Usually i play with a hybrid strategy in holding and relaxing all.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
» I’m Black/White (I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.)
--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
» Oh i think having fun (for now)

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
» I will kill myself 
Explication: I will kill myself because life have no sense without my friend and my parents.

--- What is "love"?
» Only a word

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
» OMG hell yeah 

=== III. Aptitude
Provide at least three (3) pieces of art, and/or replays.

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.
——“REPLAY IN THE MANAGE ATT.”——

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
» Not aviable for the moment,if you want to see something just look at my posts in art/textures.

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown: I WILL SAY THAT IN TORIBASH COLORS HAHAHAHAHA
Spoiler: i.*Bronze,Acid,Helios,Hot Pink,Elf,A Light Marine??

»

Spoiler: ii.*

»Dark Chronos xD,Static,Acid,Dragon,Darker Elf,Adamant.

--- Provide the hexadecimal colour code for this font color
» Are you kidding me? D:
=== V. Reflection
Thoughts, concerns, possible scathing witticisms:

--- Your thoughts on the application process, in particular, this form?
» A little long xD

--- At least one of the questions on this form, in part or in whole, required you to think in an unusual manner (i.e., shift your mental gears, so to speak). What have you learned about yourself, after completing your application?
» I don’t know… i think i know something more about me… ok now i feel weird xD
Attached Files
Arm Break.rpl (33.1 KB, 4 views)
DIsm.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)
Fail.rpl (24.7 KB, 4 views)
Hand.rpl (24.9 KB, 4 views)
No more foots.rpl (60.3 KB, 4 views)
LOL.rpl (59.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hisoka; Nov 3, 2013 at 03:12 PM.
Hey Rhae. We're welcoming our new members and chilling like always. :P

And like I said in an earlier post, I won't be active at all for 3 days (4th, 5th, and 6th) because I'll be baby sitting my nephews while my brother-in-law has back surgery.

I get to watch a 10 year old boy, a 10 year old girl, an 8 year old boy, and a 6 year old boy. They're all awesome, but it's going to be difficult. I also have to take them to all of their sports practices (The 10 year old boy is a fucking beast at any sport he tries. He's super small for his age, but in football, he can tackle anyone and almost no one can tackle him. The kid's a science experiment.) and we're gonna go to Medieval Times (If you don't know what that is, here's a summary: Everyone that works there is told to act like the world they live in is during Medieval times. You get to see your family's crest, you can take a picture with the king, you can buy a REAL broadsword, and you get to watch jousting matches. It's a fucking blast.)

So yeah. It's gonna be pretty cool.

Also, my brother told me to get PlanetSide 2. Is that game any good? I watched him play for a few minutes and it seems like the maps are impossibly huge.
Planetside2 is a good game, try it! Also, gl on the babysitting

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Yeah, Planetside 2 is fun. I hope they have changed some stuff though, last time I played it (in beta) all the weapons were really expensive.
Last edited by Laser; Nov 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Also, my brother told me to get PlanetSide 2. Is that game any good? I watched him play for a few minutes and it seems like the maps are impossibly huge.

FINALLY!
Planetside 2 is the most amazing game you'll find man.
There are like two thousand people online at once. And it's a FPS.
There are tactics and all. It's like a perfect version of Battlefield, but in the future.

And here's a playlist for tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEEtK...C-ga8uAYTCvDBx
It's a bit weird when you start. I hope you actually install and play it.

@IceWarriorZ: The weapons are still expensive as fuck... ;(
Jimmy-No, if your gonna use a structured application, use the one we made for you

Wasdkeys-No, not very active on forums, been lots of clans and really not too much effort

Zoni-I will stay neutral, although you did miss a phrase..

Oh, and by the way, guys we are forgetting about the special phrase, TheMindStormMan didn't use it and no one said a thing :O (Although I really didn't notice untill now either)
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
FINALLY!
Planetside 2 is the most amazing game you'll find man.
There are like two thousand people online at once. And it's a FPS.
There are tactics and all. It's like a perfect version of Battlefield, but in the future.

And here's a playlist for tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEEtK...C-ga8uAYTCvDBx
It's a bit weird when you start. I hope you actually install and play it.

@IceWarriorZ: The weapons are still expensive as fuck... ;(

Yeah, I installed it. Played it for around 2 hours. It seems pretty cool. I like how it's almost a constant battle.

Btw, I picked the blue team. The New Conglomerant or whatever the fuck it's called.