Toribash
uh
splinter is cool larfen is cool but im defo not a fool
Attached Files
what ah bank full.rpl (63.2 KB, 13 views)
splintercells.rpl (121.6 KB, 15 views)
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
*cough* I'm back ( was trying different ways to get the decap in 'OLO', but it just wasn't working out :/ )
Attached Files
#YSM_Kastle.rpl (439.1 KB, 38 views)
#YSM_OLO.rpl (165.9 KB, 33 views)
#YSM_UHW.rpl (371.7 KB, 33 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
So sorry for not reviewing these apps sooner, got a lot of school stuff.

Shikk.
While I do not know much about sparring in general, nothing in those two replays really caught my interest except for the pretty nice takedown in the first one. Nothing really stands out amongst the multitude of spar replays made every day, y'know

The last replay had a pretty solid start, but it kinda failed to live up to it when you ended your momentum at around f280. The decap was kinda eh, looks like you could have edited the jump so that you wouldnt need to grab the head.

While I think you might have potential, I cannot really say yes to you now

Xaoo
Sad to say but these replays are pretty basic. Try to get more experience, have fun making replays, and come back then, ok? For now, it's gonna be a no, but I hope you'll one day become a p good replaymaker.

young
First replay had a promising opener but you kinda failed to continue it. I did like the dms tho, very nice work, especially the last boom, very nice work indeed.

now OLO had a way better opener, and a great dm section too. I wouldn't really mind the fact that you didnt decap if it wasnt for the fact that after the last hit you just kinda froze in place and let yourself fall. Anti-poses are what they are, but even anti-poses can be done better. Also please, when you finish up a replay, adjust the frames, I dont really want to sit through 1000 frames just so I can slow the replay down.

the last replay had an ok opener, but a great dm section. Love the pose aswell, but the frames again.

Honestly I cant really say for certain about you. OLO was probably the best out of the 3, but I dont think UHW falls too far behind. I'm thinking that maybe you should replace the first replay, but I would need another recruiter's opinion on that.
h
Hello my name is Nathan\Chaos I have been replay making for about a year I am 13 year young
and I want to join ormo for its great tricking community and also to get better at tricking.
My replays are for the most part good and ik my tricking replays are mostly single
moved but I am still working on combos
I also have my own tricking org
Btw nesoi is me I got a namechange
Attached Files
LittleComboTricking.rpl (146.0 KB, 15 views)
Flash.rpl (84.9 KB, 12 views)
[UB] AllEyez-Destroyed.rpl (191.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Samurai; Nov 28, 2016 at 01:50 AM.
going off what gargon said

Shikkumo,
youre really close. just need that extra oomph that takes you
to the next level. you obviously know what to do, however theres a refining process to replaymaking that you're lacking

like what gargon said about the grab on the decap replay

no but maybe next month

Xaoo,
basically what Gargon said. cant really add on to it

no

Youngsandm,
without any bias involved, im still kinda torn. i dont really care about openers most of the time. what i do care about are the follow-ups. again i agree with gargon on all of what he said, and i also agree that the first replay could be changed. (im not sure if we're supposed to let that happen anymore tho).

right now i'd say yes, but i think we need more recruiters to help decide

chaos we'll review yours during the weekend
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
sorry I haven't been looking at this thread at all. I agree with Gargon and Tsuion on Xaoo and Shikkumo, my vote is also no on both.

Youngsandm: Your replays are really exciting, textbook dms but your movement makes it a joyride. I am also slightly on the fence but if i had to decide it would be a yes from me. I know it might seem weird since there isn't anything in any of the replays you posted that is reeeeally incredible and amazing, but they are just very good super consistently, almost Pulse-like.
oh yeah
, was actually expecting a no , I can do better. I haven't been able to play for a while , to the point where I could not improve... But anyways , I'm glad to be a part of ORMO.
Last edited by youngsandm; Dec 4, 2016 at 12:26 AM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
yeah im bumbleburke
Last edited by Xenos; Dec 7, 2016 at 12:30 AM.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
We prefere if you ask them in the "ask ormo" thread but to the question.
There is no best/right or wrong gravity for ukebashing, try a few and mess around, see what works best for you.
I prefer -30 when I do madmans and -20 when I do manips
Last edited by fred; Dec 8, 2016 at 05:23 PM. Reason: I can't spell