Toribash
alex, according to the banlist he himself had requested for all his other accounts except memo to be banned, meaning in reality he has done nothing wrong yet.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
alex, according to the banlist he himself had requested for all his other accounts except memo to be banned, meaning in reality he has done nothing wrong yet.

So the flaming and so forth? He flamed then went and banned his other accounts? Then told the gms to bad-on-sight him? Hmm..

Also, why would you ban x-amount of YOUR OWN accounts? Running from something?

Excuse me for being sceptic...
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
So the flaming and so forth? He flamed then went and banned his other accounts? Then told the gms to bad-on-sight him? Hmm..

Also, why would you ban x-amount of YOUR OWN accounts? Running from something?

Excuse me for being sceptic...

Tbh I see it as starting anew with only 1 account.
I had my accounts banned so I only had one to focus on.

Idk but for me it is tempting to go on other high belts from time to time. Banning them helps me not log on and just focus on this one and the clan.

I did nothing wrong.
I honestly feel like there's something you're not telling us. Seems odd to ban so many of your own accs. It don't feel good about it, sorry. Gonna be a no from me, just because I'll go with my gut-feeling this time.

Sorry.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
what?
if you're not going to post a suitable application (or any app at all) don't post here.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here