Toribash
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Nice pics! What country is?
Amazing sunset there.

Home, sweet home dude c: its Ukraine
Which half, Noir? Western/Russian?

Everybody, we just became allies with such a juicy group of people - Aeon! Meet them in game, invade their forum and chill with them in IRC because we'll be buddies for a long time, sunshines. Very excited to see and meet all the fresh faces.
Yeah. Insane just made the art and everything too. Really looking forward to being aquatinted with aeon. Their pretty cool people. :>
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Ahah, valid point there Nerti - updated it.

Also - I think we should start thinking of ways to rearrange the members plaques (perhaps into one image) so all the names can fit on one screen.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Ahah, valid point there Nerti - updated it.

Also - I think we should start thinking of ways to rearrange the members plaques (perhaps into one image) so all the names can fit on one screen.

As in like a horizontal thing? Names on a plaque would be cool. We do need a certain artist to help though. Insane is so pressed.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
As in like a horizontal thing? Names on a plaque would be cool. We do need a certain artist to help though. Insane is so pressed.

I was more thinking of in some shape or something (as in, disperse the names around a pentagony, house shape, or in a circle or something). It could be set out like that family tree thing, or maybe like the roots of a tree or something. I don't really know, but there's gotta be a way to arrange them creatively so it looks good and fits on one screen. Ideas?
Which half, Noir? Western/Russian?

The East half of Ukraine, please.
Russian? wut...I prefer to call this half " The edge between heaven and hell" Please, between the two countries conflict is going on so don't call my home "Russian". It hurts my feelings

Also, cool sig Link, I love it
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
The East half of Ukraine, please.
Russian? wut...I prefer to call this half " The edge between heaven and hell" Please, between the two countries conflict is going on so don't call my home "Russian". It hurts my feelings

I can't imagine how stressful it must be. Australia hasn't really been in any home conflict since WW2.
I can't imagine how stressful it must be. Australia hasn't really been in any home conflict since WW2.

Maybe...I'm sick of all this abomination that occurs between Ukraine and Russia. Sometimes I feel ashamed for what my countrymen talk about my country and a foreign country. You would not believe how much dirt I've seen in Russian-Ukrainian social networks. Daily pouring lies and slander on both sides just infuriates me.