Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That wouldent be a problem with me if we started doing some wars on the weekends.
Sooo.. what are your guyses hobbies??
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Well the problem is that I am noticing that my old members are not so active like before :3

Oh well, that sucks.

Originally Posted by clappers View Post
That wouldent be a problem with me if we started doing some wars on the weekends.

I like swimming in my thoughts, meeting interesting people and studying the mind. Hopefully I'll start to do psychology next year.
Originally Posted by clappers View Post

Well I'm more of the stereotypical Canadian. I like playing hockey, talking about hockey I guess, I may even read about hockey, but not that much in depth.. And speaking of hockey, Canada beat the USA in the Olympics for women's hockey. It was 3-2 if I remember properly, but all I remember is yelling really loudly when we scored.. Like every time we scored. I also like playing basketball and soccer too, and I like to read.

I know my answer is not as sophisticated as Nitor's, but it's a try atleast.
Last edited by Conduct; Feb 21, 2014 at 02:54 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?
I've always was fond of hockey and was really wanting to play.
Im like a new school fashion person but im in love with old music. love to skatboard got really good and threw it all away for a broken ankle... made me really mad. now i cant do any flip tricks beside a heelflip or 360 flip.( if you know those tricks) but i like studying people to figure out what they are really feeling. like that one girl who looks reallt down but you ask them if they are ok and they say their fine...

What about you beatz??( puttin ya on the spot )
One of the luxuries of living in Canada, today's a snow day. I'll be on in like an hour or two. :-)

And if beat gets on, we can possibly start a recruitment server
Well, I am not a really big sports fan, maybe I am watching football to drink a beer with some friends I like to go to the gym and I go running. My hobbies are: meeting friends, playing video games, going to the gym and I am a music producer
And I am online now so /join diamonds
Maybe someone is ingame now.
Last edited by Beat; Feb 21, 2014 at 02:03 PM.
Welcome Wotan! I've seen you in-game, and you seem very mature. I'm glad you are even starting to post right when you get in the clan! All the aspects of a successful clan member. Keep it up! You'll do good.

Also: We have a recruitment server up, that will be great if any of you can join.
Welcome to the clan Wotan, I hope you will like it here
And the recruiting is going very good too
Last edited by Beat; Feb 21, 2014 at 02:46 PM.