Toribash
hi there,i am SuBZ3rO3 and recently,while playing TB i suddenly realized that i want to join/apply back into Back Flips .I did apply b4 but i got rejected.
Since My Heart was broken from getting deined from stupidness then i was lonely till this day
my former clans were like long time ago but some of them are: Ascend, FC and my own cypher) which died .i am 4th dan blackbelt.i joined in oct 2010 with an alt,playing all night long.I was Back In 2013-14 and i keep playing till this day.

i am Mushu and ABD player mostly. Parkour and Spars are my favorite stuff to do but PK im not that good at
i am 12 years old(i let that 12 because i wanted to mention i got 13 yesterday ).

I like motorbike races and videogames. Also walking and Football/soccer
i am fairly active ingame but now cuz of school im kinda going non active?(if thats english)

I like to have some room for improvisation in openers(but sometimes i suck..)I dislike thinking much about moves at all.(exept spars and parkours)

I really wish to join back flips or Flips since i've improved. I dont really have finished replays but i will give what i have. Take Care

~SuBZ4Lyffe
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
i will do tomorrow or later.

Btw:
Skype name:leke.demjaha
Belt:4th dan
Forum and in-game activity: pretty much 9 and 8
Things you can do to help the clan
It's a no from me, because if I'm correct you're an alt of someone who frauded pubicsoup and sent him into bankruptcy
Also known as CombatBot
Huh? im not an alt this is my main and i didnt fraud anyone i dont really know what happened but i diidnt do any of those things mentioned up there :/