Toribash
Why is this clan being so inactive ;-;
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Anyone wanna spar?
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Well, i made some longer tricking replays then i usally do.
Please rate in ?/10. I wanna see how good (or bad) in am.
Attached Files
#Tricking - Jerky.rpl (184.4 KB, 5 views)
#Tricking - Long one.rpl (214.5 KB, 5 views)
Come join the [Modding Community]
Hello everyone... I have an announcement to make. I am leaving this clan. :/
I really love this clan and all, but I need something stronger and more powerful.
I was thinking for a while now and finally decided to apply for [Urban]. I know it will be tough to get in so I will do my best. I am really sorry for leaving. I hope we can still be friends and I really want this clan to become official and so I will send some tc now and then to help you guys...
Really sorry again, love you all, peace!
FreeFlash
Originally Posted by FreeFlash View Post
Hello everyone... I have an announcement to make. I am leaving this clan. :/
I really love this clan and all, but I need something stronger and more powerful.
I was thinking for a while now and finally decided to apply for [Urban]. I know it will be tough to get in so I will do my best. I am really sorry for leaving. I hope we can still be friends and I really want this clan to become official and so I will send some tc now and then to help you guys...
Really sorry again, love you all, peace!
FreeFlash

I am honored that you was in our clan
But app for [Urban] sounds epic for me (From a little clan called [Spar] to elitest clan [Urban]. Also Jisse was rejected from [Urban]. Thats a hard quest.
But anyway good luck
Free Style Sparrer
Sonny, Why aren't you and detacher active?
I mean I've talked with Darknis and he said he left the clan because it was very inactive and I'm thinking about leaving too ;-;.
Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
Sonny, Why aren't you and detacher active?
I mean I've talked with Darknis and he said he left the clan because it was very inactive and I'm thinking about leaving too ;-;.

Dude, its a school time, we are forum active right now.
Im often ingame if there is my friends.
If im not that means there is no my friends.

Damn Darknis could tell us the reason why he left us :c
Free Style Sparrer