Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sweeet.

And yeah. Click OblivionBank in the clan roster. The transaction history shows a 512x head texture was given to it two days ago by Seward.
I will ask Kvey either for the bank password or for him to transfer the item to you.

Also, sets sell better when you don't copy/paste or mirror textures. Best to keep that in mind (although drawing 19 different images would be a pain).

You'll have noticed that the head has an almost 2:1 ratio between flat image and appearance on the sphere. It is helpful to draw on a 1024:512 canvas (width:height), then shrink it back to 512:512, so that the head will more closely resemble what you've drawn originally, in terms of aspect ratio.

When you mirror the bicep/tricep, from the left to right, you will have to mirror the image, then offset it by 104 pixels to the left (on a 512x512 canvas).

It's best to get used to using the custom folder, as you can customize all of the Force/Relax/Blood colours.

-----

The reason for why a lot of votes aren't being made is because there are applications and conversations happening simultaneously in one thread. Having a separate thread helps with this problem. It's not more difficult to check two threads, compared to checking one thread with multiple topics and four new pages since last you saw it. Also, if anyone has any ideas for additional questions, especially fun questions, post them here.
Last edited by Wight; Apr 9, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
By Shrinking it back you mean just upload it so that toribash resizes it or manually shrinking it ?

That's an awesome tip either way.

Hmmm, I agree on the similar textures mirrored but it's a symetrical dragon. I understand the concept of 19 drawings if it was a zombie with loose flesh here and there.

I hope the set's not to shabby right now as it is.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
That's a good point, de4th. I'm just concerned that people might be too lazy to check another thread often enough for it to matter.

As for fun questions, I've got a riddle, that I just made up:

"What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated

Not the answer, but a third verse

The third verse might make it too easy, but I don't know since this is the first riddle I've ever made up. Only use it if you're really stuck.
Put your answer in spoiler tags. I'll post the real answer after three wrong (individuals) or two correct (individuals).

An amateur's guess to the riddle

Zin: Manually resizing it is the best option. I've edited my previous post with a link on how to change item colours as well.

I managed to sharpen the textures more. Also they might seem like repeated patterns but each scale pattern is personally modified so there is a lot of drawings involved in this.

I'm still working on claws on hands and feet as well as nipples... or whatever you wanna call the "pecs"

Death, thanks man. I appreciate it.
Might I suggest adding the scale things on the inside of the arms instead of just the legs. Maybe some spikes, or armor down the back of head/arms/legs.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I like the idea of the scales under the arms, I might just do that right now.

The back of the dragon's head has fuzz running down of it.
Alright can't wait to see it complete!
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62