Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Enma View Post
Hello Guys, today i've decided to apply to be a member of TA. I know i didn't get any Invitation or so.. But here it is :

My name is Enma
I live in Jakarta, Indonesia (GMT +7). I'm 15 years old, and as you guys see I'm Applying for TA.

I've played toribash Since November 2009 (Around 2 years and 9 months ago), and I really enjoy playing Aikido/Aikido Big dojo, i know there are many other mods that also make me interested to play such as Taekkyon, judo, and Jousting to be honest. But Aikido big dojo is my favourite mods and Have it's own interests. The Reason why i want to join this Organization is because I think i will fit within this Org, i want to Improve my skill, and of Course Made some new Friends. I'm a Dueler just like USB, i am a Member of DOA. I've met many Dueler on Aikido big dojo and i really enjoy playing with them.

And i'm really sorry, but because my pc just got re installed. I lost all my Replay (Including my own SP and MP Replay), so i can't post my replay here. If you want to test me ingame, feel free to throw me a pm.

Thank you for your time.
And also For those who don't know, i'm Vog.

I'm still waiting for the vote. If anyone want to test me, Just contact me via pm.
Enma is a yes from me. He's not the greatest aikido player (no offense) but he has several other skills and ACTIVITY which would prove useful to our clan. He's quite the artist, and is a professional fapper.

Laser no. I got one game in and he pingged the rest. Maybe a retest.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Caeko. He saved the replays because my netgear firewall blocks the TB website. I think he posted them if I remember correctly
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
My vote goes to yes on both, enma seems like a very experienced player should make a nice addition. Also approving moncho dice he's held in such high regards for his skill by zoro.
Last edited by AzureMage; Sep 9, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
K, so retested Laser.

Got one more match in. He's average IMO.

What do you guys think?
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Thanks for the yes guys!! and if you want to see my skills for yourself, you can test me
Master of the arcane arts
k, well, I've been on all day and I'm tired. Getting off.

再见!