Toribash
What's the best gift that you guys gave/received?

the best gift that I received would be the Marshall Headphones: Major
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Hello...
Merry Christmas to all my friends of Hunters Clan.
Got,my best gift was a Saxon's Box called Heavy Metal Thunder:Eagles Over Wacken(Best of 04,07,09)
Another progger! let's listen to Dream Theater!!!! hahahah
I ended up getting Black Ops 2 for PC this year, I was hoping for my parents to Pre-order the new Bioshock Infinite but, I'm still happy with the things I got this year
:| I'm jelly, didn't get to open my presents yet... although my god-mother gave me a bag that weighs the same as a pile of bricks. By the way, anyone notice that Tarlan is banning shit tons of people?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I honestly think that the staff should be more transparent with their actions, jeez I feel like this is the US government, they just shuffle you along and don't give you any information.

One thing I want to know is why Vox got banned, because he was one of the most, if not the most prominent mods on the forums, and then one day he got permabanned. Worse yet, the description for the ban was "join #staff". So if anyone wants to know why he got banned, the staff is just going to shun them away? I feel like the members have just as much right to know why someone was banned as the staff.
Merry christmas everyone!
Christmas for me is in January.
Still have like 10-12 days waiting.
If I have nice grades I will get Sony Xperia MIRO!