Toribash
Hai. I have a request to the leader/co leader.
I wanted to be promoted because I think that I'm good enough to make wars and make the clan rank up.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Hai. I have a request to the leader/co leader.
I wanted to be promoted because I think that I'm good enough to make wars and make the clan rank up.

Thank you.

nah that ship has unfortunately sailed. when i was looking for co ldrs you where inactive, so you might have to wait till the opportunity presents itself again, if it never does that is. be active an what not, an we can see about a war spot maybe. don't need to be leader to help.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
nah that ship has unfortunately sailed. when i was looking for co ldrs you where inactive, so you might have to wait till the opportunity presents itself again, if it never does that is. be active an what not, an we can see about a war spot maybe. don't need to be leader to help.

she was asking a leader or co-leader if she could have a war spot not if she could have co ldr. I think she'd be fine for a War deciple shes good at ABD like really good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
she was asking a leader or co-leaderme could have a war spot not if she could have co ldr. I think she'd be fine for a War deciple shes good at ABD like really good.

oh okay sorry, i misinterpreted That wrong, my bag. Anyway, if you can came in game maybe you, me, a co ldr can talk. If you can do okay against my war commanderI'll give you a spot most likely.
Oh wait, when do you want me to officially fight Lucie in ABD? I just saw the last post.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
Oh wait, when do you want me to officially fight Lucie in ABD? I just saw the last post.

i thank she wants to be a disciples. so we will make her fight you to make sure she is good enough.
How does tomorrow sound? I can't currently play because I am in the mountains with my family.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
How does tomorrow sound? I can't currently play because I am in the mountains with my family.

you should p.m her to see when she is can do it.