Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Not phased by necronomicon nerf, blink buff, bottle buff or tranquil buff?

Shadow amulet now amazing, buy 1 on support and whole team can invisigank. Absolutely amazing luls.

I am actually concerned over how many noobs will try to go for that and fail utterly to raise 1600 gold, only to leave an entire team unwarded for half a game.

It's a great semi support item now but it will confuse the lesser players
Disliking lion's one. Anything combining him and dark seer/magnus will be deadly, obviously cosidering the farm needed by a support to get aghs. Still, wow.
About tinker, don't know why noone is talking about that, the double missile and the long laser are impressive, and he's a hero who can actually afford an aghs by minute 20.
Double missile is potential instagib. Hopefully double laser only doubles damage otherwise carries will be crying.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yeah, You can now feed faster with second meepo on lvl3 and faster spawn. But you can now gain levels faster, so there is that.

Also, I really love phoenix model.
gfdgdghfg
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Not phased by necronomicon nerf, blink buff, bottle buff or tranquil buff?

blink buff is cool, managing mana the mana cost was never too difficult though, didnt think it needed a nerf.
tranquils are nice
bottle buff is usefull.

Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Ben what items do you build on Weaver?

if the games going well, i generally rush linkens, same as everyone else.
into a deso, crits and butter.
if its not looking so well, or im offlaning, i'll rush smaller items
drums, yasha, maelstrom, baby crits etc.
maelstrom is nice on weaver, the second attack from your passive can proc chain lightning seeing as its an attack modifier, rather than an orb.

if youre not the main carry, you can afford to skip some survivability items, to aim for more early-mid game presence, hes so mobile, hes hard to lock down anyway.

somehow managed to lose a 20-4 weaver game yesterday
http://dotabuff.com/matches/488156935
was 17-0 befor they started realising that i was the only one actually doing anything.
got my linkens at like 19 mins or something average and had moves like jagger, yolod everything, felt good.
then DP got sheep and it was game over for me.
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Man I tried to play Weaver a couple of times but he doesn't feel good to me. I am pretty godly with void though, can't wait for the buff. I'll have to keep him as my first option I think.
was never a fan of pheonix in wc3
the ulti was usefull for making space in a teamfight for your carry though, you hit that ulti and their entire team drops what theyr doing and guns it for you.

ridiculous hero in the right hands, that leap things range is massive.
needs farm though, he's an annoying support, but i feel items are his bread and butter
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 30, 2014 at 08:38 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-