Toribash
Originally Posted by Karvian View Post
Tomorrow

Okay smecksy

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Mega: Some Ynvaiser fellow I believe gave some dark skinned lass her name was strange schianna I believe shanequia what have you. She has a fan club and gets irl gifts as well as tc, it doesn't concern me but just...strange

It's really odd.
I mean, she's not even cute, hot, or pretty... She's actually quite the opposite. D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
My sentiments exactly not to mention nearly all female players seem to be the funnel of dramatic occurrences.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
She tried telling me the only thing she's been gifted is 400tc.
XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Who gave a G.I.R.L tc?

G uy
I n
R eal
L ife

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Mega: Some Ynvaiser fellow I believe gave some dark skinned lass her name was strange schianna I believe shanequia what have you. She has a fan club and gets irl gifts as well as tc, it doesn't concern me but just...strange

Amazing what people would do for G.I.R.Ls over the internet

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Well, fuck off, I'll be inactive because I don't fell like posting anymore.

Oh god, wrong thread.

(I'll post once a day, or twice)
jirado no viraya
You dirty whore.
Also, I only have 550k left :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Well you gave the clan bank 250k.....which ill be leeching off of for the rest of my career

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
No you won't fag.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
The hell up, I was actually gonna market with it. Instead of force feeding the bank tc, Whynot teach that shit how to feed itself

Give a bank a rod and it'll learn how to fish I suppose.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos