Toribash
Man, you guys sure are productive at making replays :o
Really want to watch those rpls but my only PC is down :<
(wanna try sparring too but ahhh...)

Also Artur, what program do you use to make the vid?
(I feel kinda uneasy watching you do all those video-making processes in the background by yourself, feel like helping but hah nothing can be done here)

hi there iWiseman
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post
Is that good or bad?

Also Iso we should really do a spar together, if u ever will come online on a time where its not 4 am for me =.=

It's both good and bad.
Seeing as how they were separate, it wasn't good but, because there were so many it was good.

And maybe this weekend I'll decide to get on at a normal persons schedule xD
FFFFFFUCK
Okay so... I logged into my alternate account, and since my w key doesn't work (I copy and paste, and copy/paste doesn't work on toribash) so I can't log back on... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

In other words, awesome decap replay on my alt, in multiplayer, and unintentionally!
Attached Files
Decap.rpl (19.1 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Just copy over your name with ctrl and c and ten click the login box and then use ctrl and v

Didn't work, I don't think you can copy or paste in Toribash. Any other suggestions?
Derp, am I still in testificate or member or what?
-----
press that w key so hard it has a baby
Last edited by MrScrappy; Jun 21, 2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When a zombie bites you,
YOU BITE IT THE FUCK BACK
Originally Posted by beaboss View Post
Hey guys im leaving because ARTIX IS A LITTLE B**** ill miss u guys

Lol who is this artix person you speak of?
Originally Posted by Willkabob View Post
Didn't work, I don't think you can copy or paste in Toribash. Any other suggestions?

If you're using Windows you could just use the On-Screen Keyboard

beaboss: bye

MrScrappy: apparently you have passed the testificate period and is now a membar
Last edited by J0Y; Jun 21, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.