Toribash
if you guys get time check this out: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...54#post4828654

Also:

If you didn't see it the first time:
if you guys get time check this out: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...54#post4828654

Last edited by TomPaine; Oct 29, 2011 at 05:34 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Those are some pro photo editing skills right there. Enough to go make me look then come back and notice the water mark.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
i will share my plan that hopefully will weed out the members who want to improve on their existing skills, or who want to laze around (looks at echo)

sup. you seem like a pretty cool guy, do i know you from somewhere?

It will be there soon enough I suppose. Also, I think that the idea about hosting a tourney for potential members might be cool if it was a beginner tourney. To get those future awesome people. I dunno though. We need to do something to get those talented new guys.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
It will be there soon enough I suppose. Also, I think that the idea about hosting a tourney for potential members might be cool if it was a beginner tourney. To get those future awesome people. I dunno though. We need to do something to get those talented new guys.

Hmmm, huge tourney with huge Tc prizes with excellent members
, might do the trick.
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
sup. you seem like a pretty cool guy, do i know you from somewhere?

I used to live down the street from you.

Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post

Only thing is, we're going to get 95% idiots, or at least people who don't understand basic communication skills.

Plus we need to get the tc together and a good meeting up time.
Aka jusmi.