Toribash
What about Inazuma Eleven? Football would be much more interesting, using powers and stuff. I'm not a fan of football but hey, the game is really cool.

But yeah, Pokemon or Digimon would be amazing.
Sims 3.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you saw someone piss themselves because there's a plate in the doorway to the bathroom.

Or drowning in a pool because there's no ladder.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Are you all just copying each other wtf? Also why the fuck would you pick L4D or Dead Rising WTF!?!? XD
Last edited by Merc; Sep 2, 2015 at 03:38 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Are you all just copying each other wtf? Also why the fuck would you pick L4D or Dead Rising u retarded m8? -_- XD

Peoble want the population to be smaller
Ironically,any of the gta series.
Or metal gear rising revengence,lets have some robots and other future technlogical devices in our lives.
Are you living the life you really want?
Wait...so what you are saying is that video game becomes our lives (so it takes over)? Or that video game becomes a part of our lives. If a video game is to take over our lives, I don't really like the idea of being in the same video game forever but if it was just to have a part in our lives where we could just live that video game whenever we wanted I'd pick Battlefield 4. It's just such an intense game I enjoy a lot. It would be awesome to be in the eyes of one of classes you can play as and just experience all the epicness of an arcade style war. And alternatively, the obvious Grand Theft Auto 5.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
Peoble want the population to be smaller

Loool XD Greedy bastards :P
Also I'd probably pick GTA Online or CSGO or other FPS Games. Like another person said here #Respawns haha Oh nooo I'm copying OoO
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |