Toribash
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
I bet like 99,99999998 % of the views are guys watching the boobs lol

im part of that statistic... :s

damn you powas.
--Deadmau5 seems like watered down daft punk with less talent. I that just my opinion? Am I speaking sacrilege?

--More sacrilege, big boobs are awkward. Dated girls with little ones, big ones, firm ones, loose ones, pale ones, dark ones, with big nipples, tiny nipples, even one with slightly inverted nipples. I've met a girl with three nipples, and one with four, some girls even have slightly hairy nipples. But back to my point big boobs get sweaty and they are always in the way. My old love Claire had D's and she had to wear two jog bras when she went running ...awkward. Personnally what I like is a nipple that stands up and says "hi". A non-reactive nipple always disappoints me, almost as much as a girl that refuses to smile.

--I like the real Elvira better, aging has just given her more cougarish charm, she is the mistress of pun-ishment forever.
Last edited by 1handclap; Jul 5, 2011 at 07:36 PM.
Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
IMO deadmaus is much better
but ofc i like daft punk 2 : d

derezzed <3

when I got started into guitar playing there was an nice tapping solo for e-guitar in the song aerodynamics :P
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist