Toribash
you quit yourself its not that hard...scrool to the top and you will see tab called clans(click it) then scrool to the bottom and click tab called quit clan
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Name: Zayex.
Time zone: Arizona time (Yes, it's actualy called that.)
Belt(minimum black): Like 20 wins to black.
Posts(minimum 50): 37, but it was like 69 before the rollback

How long do you play toribash?: A few hours. (I'm on a different computer for a couple more days, so I can't play TB for a day or two.
Any other accounts?: Yes: Before the rollback: Zayex1 - Zayex 11, ZTheBadass. After the rollback: (AKA existing accounts) Zking, HrpDrpBOT.
Any previous clans: Bleu, BoS.
What can you offer us: Skillz, brainz, and leadership abilities. (I can follow orders pretty well too.)
3 replays: I can't right now, but I'll edit this post when I'm back on my computer. []
How much are you active on the forum?: (1-10) 8.5
How much are you active in game?: (1-10) 7 (as of right now, 0)
Why do you want to join?: (be creative) Because this clan seems cool, and every other clan is either full of assholes, or a piece of shit.
About yourself: I'm considered attractive, charismatic, funny, intelligent, badass, and popular. (I have a really stretchy face, if you wanted to know... LOL)
Some example of art/video (if you can) Cannot (At the moment) (I have some replays on my youtube, but they're not as amazing as others.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Belt(minimum black): Like 20 wins to black.
Posts(minimum 50): 37, but it was like 69 before the rollback

dude 50 post and black belt... no from me
Black, white, asian
All of the same blood
well thats a pretty good application
you are telling us alot about you
i espacially like the reason why you want to join

yes from da leader
Proud leader of KiLa, an official clan.
R.I.P. Boris
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
How long do you play toribash?: A few hours. (I'm on a different computer for a couple more days, so I can't play TB for a day or two. should be from how long do you play toribash. i'll edit the question cause it's really bad exposed from me
(I can follow orders pretty well too.) that's pretty good
3 replays: I can't right now, but I'll edit this post when I'm back on my computer. i'll whait for them
Why do you want to join?: (be creative) Because this clan seems cool, and every other clan is either full of assholes, or a piece of shit. ... that's anyway creative XD
About yourself: I'm considered attractive, charismatic, funny, intelligent, badass, and popular. who isn't it? XD
Some example of art/video (if you can) Cannot (At the moment) (I have some replays on my youtube, but they're not as amazing as others. have you done some videos?

i'll wait the replays and the last ansew to decide
is true....

Replays-

if u dont know.... click in go advanced.... later in manage attachments
Black, white, asian
All of the same blood
Originally Posted by Nub0Xx View Post
is true....

Where is the subject or object and how about the verb????

You really need to fix your grammar.
Play fair, die fair.
I spent $10 on Qi, now I'm a blackbelt, happy?? BTW, replays won't be for a while.. my computer is in my old room, and we're renevating, sooo yeahh...

[EDIT] my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HitStick...s?feature=mhum (videos of toribash can be found here) (don't judge my skills on the yt vids ONLY!, wait for the replays if you're really that picky)

P.S I'm 10 posts from 50, cut me some slack, pl0x?

P.P.S. @theleader thank you!
Last edited by Zayex; Mar 4, 2011 at 05:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
*bnit transfer˛55protocol
Edit
Edit

Done
My vote status has changed to yes :3
I like your personality zayex
You dont give up so fast
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.