Toribash
kk here goes a wingat it=D

belt:2nd dan
i like judo wushu akido basically all of them
i like doing parkour=D and love brakeing them apart
i would like to be in this clan cuz i would like to be apart of a clan and use guys sound like u go with the flow and i like those kinda people
and i would also help all the new 1's when they come in the clan if they need it even if im in the clan=D

use should except me in this clan because im awsome but thats not point cus i want to be in it i dont just wanna be in it to muck around or enything i actully wanna be in it and yeaaa go witht he flow with u guys=D
Attached Files
lol holy shit that was epic.rpl (667.6 KB, 4 views)
awsomeness headpass.rpl (262.8 KB, 3 views)
Do you even know what IRC is?
I think not!

Also
use should except me in this clan because im awsome but thats not point cus i want to be in it i dont just wanna be in it to muck around or enything i actully wanna be in it and yeaaa go witht he flow with u guys=D

wtf
hi first of all my real name is Engels.
I want to join this clan because I think it is a clan that has respect, has very good players have players with very good skills. This clan is noted because it is a clan that has a good team game which remains. personallycontact good I think that [vibe] is a clan where I can find a friends, good players, in summary, I think this is one of the best clans. Despite that I am a simple black belt. I have good skills in the game such as creating good textures. I am very good at Aikido for my ability I have a 9 in Aikido and 7 in all other modes.

Replays:
1.rpl (63.2 KB) 1as.rpl (79.5 KB) rer.rpl (79.1 KB) Dacap in classic .rpl (33.3 KB)
hEy why ArE yoU loOk mE ???
replays don't mean shit to us. how often do you see vibe members ingame? probably never. is english your first language?