Toribash
Lemme think about that or just meet me in-game, Jenny.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yeah! I met you a long time ago
Sahee she should be in should be a special member her moves a are pure , she decapped me in the first 50 frames =O
Pure uber cool girl!
Sahee up to you hope you chose the right decision
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Ok thenthanks a lot are you on now sah? i saw ur server earlier but u weren't in it...? Could i b tested :P
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
Are you guys supporting her cause... she's a girl? or what?
Assuming the replays were demonstrations of openers, those were good, especially 3 and 4. The only problem is that the world might explode due to the fact someone posted a well thought out organized app that followed the rules. If you don't happen to catch sahee online I suggest posting some more multiplayer replays.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Aug 31, 2008 at 07:40 PM.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Sahee: Yeh imma girl.
Umm okies il post some more multiplayer ones soon il put em on this post.
I asked if they are supporting you cause you're a girl. I checked your profile, I know that. They know that too, I guess. The question is: what makes them support you.
I've seen many pathetic kids sucking up to other girls in toribash, *just* cause they are girls, I wonder if people here are that pathetic, or do they have other motivation, like: you're great player, you are stable (a lot of problems with girls are because of their mood swings and need of attention, so lack of those problems is a big plus), you're loyal, and so on.

Wonder what those reasons were/are. Now don't take me for jerk, but I ain't lettin' anybody in just cause of their sex! o:
Damn right. i wouldnt join if u did +im not any of those.
I freaking hope its not justcause im female... ¬_¬ btw umm check ur pms.
EDIT: forget that Pay no heed to mypm sahee i gtg for now sorry hun :3
Last edited by Tristar60; Aug 31, 2008 at 09:11 PM.