Toribash
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post

You have to rate the replays above you before posting any of your own on a scale of 1~10 and maybe put some criticism on it to.

Please do that.
[42]
Stop microwave at one second. Feel like a bomb defuzer.
Originally Posted by Isabelinha View Post
I can't download replays, i can't rate Mobi's replays.

Please read that.
42 | 3rd Dan Black Belt | Happy Faic :D
Lol, Isabelinha, what browser do you use?

Ontopic:

Rate my replay mu....DERP
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Izzy please try not to constantly post replays if you cant critique others, Capishe?

Now the next person to post replays please rate Kylan's and my replays from the last page

Spam ends here
I will also proceed to delete any posts not related to this thread and/or the replays posted.
~Mars
P.S. No it ends HERE Mobi

-----------------------------
Last edited by Mars; May 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM.
lol, the P.S. does not relate to this thread nor the replays posted.

anyways, since im a nice one, im critiquing BOTH your replays.

Mobi, I do not appreciate the exclamation mark at the beginning of your replays.

Swoosh: GAAAH!?
its... PERFECT!!
I didnt find ANYTHING wrong with this replay, except for maybe the little jolt at 630... that is being ridiculously nitpicky though.

Whachamacallit: Very nice, but you really don't need the skeet in there. Its perfectly fine. The knee to the abs is 570 is fine, because of the kick there directly afterwards.

~~~~~Kylan~~~~~

Bedrock: that was a LOT of flying parts, and from only two hits! VERY boomy. I like this a lot. The only thing is after the hits; I think you should just pose at 700. Its too long just gliding around looking for a pose.

Babies: I can't quite remember the type of replay this is. I THINK its manipulation... anyway, good job on it. I like the booms. Same thing as the other replay though, pose earlier and better.

A new replay ( im rusty give me a break)
and an old replay that I want more critiquing on.
Attached Files
Double- Liftoff.rpl (167.3 KB, 8 views)
Double_ Bang Bang.rpl (115.9 KB, 8 views)
Liftoff- Though I do hate when people say grabby, I wasn't too much of a fan of most of those dm's being grabs. But it looked pretty, nice carnage, the decap at the end was a little sloppy but you got it in there. 7/10

Bang Bang- NICE replay, particularly the kick that takes off his head and arms. Your wushu colors are bleeding through with that opener Nitpicking, if you could avoid little touches on uke before you do your hits that would look a lot cleaner (right leg hits arm on the spin). More major flaw, I really didn't like the way you set up your pose. It looks like you had some trouble coming out of your spin (which was cool btw). I hope you don't mind but I changed the end of it to improve how you come out of the spin. While spins are hard to control and make a pose from, nothing kills a spin like relax all. If you need some extra control just relax a few key joints and you're good. 8.5/10 for the replay, almost forgot.

And since I have to post a replay to post here (I just missed giving critiques it's been so long) I'll post an mp replay I did a little while ago which I'm kind of proud of. I counted before, but I think in this fight there are a total of 8 dodges/parries between the two of us before either scores a solid hit. But then I get a pretty sweet punch in lol.

EDIT: added mashed potato replays for fun
The one with the 0 in front is the original. It had too much potential to look fuckin sweet so I edited it to make it perfect. Watch 1mashed potatoes edit.rpl from views 5 and 6 (first person). 6 is particularly hilarious/awesome
Attached Files
doubleg stop spin help.rpl (107.8 KB, 11 views)
0kb reaching punch.rpl (71.9 KB, 9 views)
1mashed potatoes edit.rpl (60.6 KB, 9 views)
0mashed potatoes.rpl (46.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Parker1287; May 20, 2010 at 03:01 PM.
[42]
My shop
Erm, idk how to rate those replays, the first one is just doubleg's bang bang replay so i won't really rate that.

---------------------------

0kb reaching punch is nice, iamnoob1234 did alot of dodging/blocking you did too, but the punch on the arm dm was a miss, which is sad, overall, nothing really special. 7/10

---------------------------

Mashed potatoes is very nice (especially the edit version) but it's very sad that you missed that decap, it would've been awesome if it hitted, but that happens all the time with everyone, so i don't blame you 9/10
Attached Files
the 30 punch.rpl (30.2 KB, 10 views)
Shoryuken_anyone.rpl (106.8 KB, 8 views)
42 | 3rd Dan Black Belt | Happy Faic :D
the 30 punch can be a decap, i can't really give a rating for this

shoryuken is stiff, and the grab dms aren't really great, but you had a great flow 7/10
Attached Files
stevey pumpkin.rpl (259.6 KB, 13 views)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO