Toribash
Thank you so much Palaxius and Xenmas. I am glad to be back to my old clan again.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
I find it pretty funny how the last time Joesemi applied you wouldnt let him in because we allredy kicked him and the only reason he looked more mature the last time was because "everyone puts down alot of time making the join application as good and mature as possible."

now I have nothing agains Josemi joining. I always liked him a bit and I think he deserves a 2nd chanse. Though I kinda got the feeling that you want him in because since last time he was in Inc.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
I find it pretty funny how the last time Joesemi applied you wouldnt let him in because we allredy kicked him and the only reason he looked more mature the last time was because "everyone puts down alot of time making the join application as good and mature as possible."

now I have nothing agains Josemi joining. I always liked him a bit and I think he deserves a 2nd chanse. Though I kinda got the feeling that you want him in because since last time he was in Inc.

when did he want to join before this? BTW you spelt chance wrong
In-Game Name:Hisho9
Belt/Qi:Black/about1100
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:no
Reference from notable any person(s):none
GMT (TimeZone):i dont know
Preferred modes:Taekeyyon,wushu,judo
Previous clans:HoLy,Piratez,VIP
Why do you want to join:this is an organized clan.members post in the right thread
Why should we let you join:i am a good at multiplayer
Ban history:none
And explain in a paragraph your personality*, forum and in-game history if you wish.I am friendly and i like to make new friends.I am too active on forums which means i love toribash and you can find me in the taekeyyon server sometimes.

Other:none

And don't forget to post 2 multiplayer and singleplayer replay's
Attached Files
ma super punch and kick.rpl (43.6 KB, 4 views)
Hisho9 75% madman.rpl (82.5 KB, 5 views)
Hisho9 half a madman.rpl (74.0 KB, 4 views)
split 2.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
tow hands off.rpl (21.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hisho9; Dec 3, 2009 at 05:55 PM.
so you are saying that we should let you in because you love making replays? HUH?!

go join a replaymaking organisation instead.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
No When I was in VIP with him he did nothing but spam and flare up arguments.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Well, well, well. Josemi again. Looks like you became pretty insistent on entering Clan Pandora. Too bad the council already came up with a decision and let you in. Though you did have some spelling mistakes in your application, which makes it obvious that you were nervous that time. I got nothing else to say. I guess I'll be having to watch over you to make sure your attitude changed.